The Butler Manufacturing Services Recyclone is a unique "all in one" pre-fabricated package vehicle wash water recycling system designed to treat 100% of recovered car/truck/bus/train wash water for continuous re-use. The Recyclone will provide immediate substantial savings on water charges with same day commissioning.
Why do you need a Recyclone?
- Every litre of water used for washing is costing you money in water charge:
- The Recyclone will provide an immediate 80%-90% saving in water use.
- Discharge from washes usually requires costly licenses & can pollute:
- The Recyclone produces no discharge meaning no license or pollution.
- Water recycling systems require expensive & inconvenient civil works:
- The Recyclone integrates all tanks & control houses in one 'ready to go' unit and offers same day commissioning.
- Water rates are increasing every year & water use bans are becoming more regular:
- The Recyclone offers protection from both.
Why can benefit?
- What vehicle is the Recyclone suitable for?
- Practically any vehicle type e.g. car/truck/bus/van.
- I have discharge license problems?
- It can operate in a closed loop with no discharge.
- Can it be installed in new/existing sites?
- Both, it is especially suitable for existing sites as it requires virtually no civil works.
- Will it work with my washing system?
- The Recyclone is compatible with all systems.
BMS Package Philosophy
In keeping with BMS philosophy, the Recyclone offers a unique 'all in one' package solution that integrates all requirements into a pre-fabricated steel framed Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) solution, which is delivered to site 'ready to go' meaning same day commissioning is possible.
Unlike practically every other available washwater recycling system, the Recyclone does not require separate and costly in-situ control house and holding tank construction.
The Recyclone can be installed above or below ground in a minimum of space. Most Recyclone units fit in a standard 20 foot container for ease of shipping and export worldwide, with large units fitting in a 40 foot container.
Importantly, there is no discharge from the Recyclone, this means that a discharge license is not required. Furthermore, it means that all recovered washwater is 100% recycled, thus minimising potable water requirements and maximising water charge savings. If the area where the Recyclone is situated is suitable, a rainwater harvesting system can be integrated. This will eliminate potable water demand to virtually zero.
How does the Recyclone Work?
The Recyclone uses proven biological and separation technology to clean the used and dirty wash water to crystal clear for re-use. Dirty water is pumped from the wash pit to the integrated sludge storage tank, which needs to emptied periodically. The settled wash water then flows forward to an aeration tank, where intensive aeration removes odour and other volatile substance.
The aerated water is then pumped forward via a grinder pump to the bionic system where particles are first removed by a hydrocyclone and the water is cleaned by biological removal of all organic waster such as detergents, waxes, oil and grease. It then flows forward to the clean water tank where it is ready for immediate re-use.
All the items above are integrated into one unique 'plug & play unit'; The BMS Recyclone.
Features of the Recyclone
- Integral technical control room
- Integral sludge storage tank
- Integral aeration tank
- Integral clean water tank
- Permanent or temporary operation
- Same day commissioning
- Minimal Space Requirement
The BMS Recyclone is available in four standard operating capacities. Larger solutions up to 10,000 L/Hr + are available on application.
|Recyclone D20||Recyclone D40||Recyclone D60||Recyclone D80|
|Installed Power kW||2.7||2.9||3.2||3.4|
|Dimensions (LxHxW)||6 x 2.25 x 2.285||6 x 2.25 x 2.285||6 x 2.25 x 2.285||6 x 2.25 x 2.285|
- Low running costs.
- Very low maintenance requirements.
- Suitable for Jet Wash or Brush Wash Systems.
- Odourless process.
- Suitable for Jet Wash or Brush Wash systems.
- Above or below ground installation is possible.
Practically any vehicle type e.g. car/truck/bus/van.
It can operate in a closed loop with no discharge.
Both, it is especially suitable for existing sites as it
requires virtually no civil works.
The Recyclone is compatible with all systems.